29-30 April 2010 – City Hotel, Derry
The University of Ulster, in association with the Western Health and Social Care Trust, will be holding a conference on “2nd Annual Translational Medicine Conference ‘Developing Profitable Partnerships’” in Derry on 29-30 April 2010.
Programme Speakers include:
- Susan Whoriskey Entrepreneur-In-Residence at MIT Entrepreneurship Center (Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Whoriskey Associates), Boston, US
- Trung Do Executive Director, Business Development at Partners HealthCare, Boston, US
- Alistair Hamilton CEO Invest Northern Ireland
Other organisations presenting include Health and Social Care (NI), Health Research Board (ROI), Medical Research Council, Randox Laboratories
- Best practice Œfrom bench to point of care‚
- Higher Efficacy Interventions
- Financing R&D in challenging times, from discovery through to clinical validation
- Local, national and international perspectives
- Personalised Medicine
- Connected Health
The event will commence with a Conference dinner on Thursday 29th April.
Places are limited, please register your interest early to avoid
or telephoning +44 (0)2890 368019, there will be no fee to attend.
Conference Programme Details are available here.