Call for Abstracts Now Open!
C-TRIC TMED 9 “Innovating to Live Well for Longer”
C-TRIC is delighted to announce the 9th Annual Translational Medicine Conference (TMED9)
Date: 12th and 13th September 2018 Venue: City Hotel, Derry/Londonderry
Authors are invited to submit abstracts for poster presentations, the top abstracts will be chosen for oral presentations and a sponsored prize will be awarded to the best early career researcher oral presentation.
A moderated poster session will also take place and a sponsored prize will be awarded to the best poster.
To align with the theme of Innovating to Live Well for Longer, we particularly welcome submissions under the below themes;
- Genomics and ‘omics
- Aging population
- Healthcare innovation
- Health economics
Registration will be free of charge for accepted abstract submissions
The deadline for abstract submission is midnight on Sunday the 8th of July
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
- Please complete the Online Abstract Submission Form and submit to C-TRIC by midnight on Sunday the 8th of July
- You will be sent an e-mail to confirm the successful receipt of your abstract
Advice for Authors of Abstracts:
- Abstracts must be limited to 300 words (excluding title, author names, and affiliations) and a maximum of 3 references.
- Please use the headings listed in the Abstract Template for your abstracts:
Please write the title in lower case (with an initial capital letter for the first word)
Please list the authors as follows Author, A1., Author, B2., etc and use a numbering system to identify their different affiliations (if appropriate).
Please provide details of Department/School/Institution; address including town/city and postcode for each author together with telephone and email contact details for the presenting author.
Material & Methods:
are not compulsory, but if you are using them, please include a maximum of 3 references listing authors (as above); title (in full); journal name (in full); volume; page numbers; year.
- The name of the proposed presenting author should be underlined.
- Presenting authors will receive an e-mail or letter informing them about abstract acceptance and the final format (oral or poster presentation).
- Applicant’s should indicate which subject area they are presenting their poster to.
- Presentations and Posters must be presented / submitted in English.
- Once the abstract is accepted, presenting authors commit themselves to attend the conference. Those submitting abstracts, should register separately for the conference. Presentations where authors have not registered 2 weeks prior to the conference will be removed from the programme.