C-TRIC has been specifically designed to ensure the co-location of skilled staff In a purpose built facility to provide high quality support for clinical research, clinical trials and medical technology development and evaluation. This will ensure optimal workflow streams, biological sample integrity and quality assured sample handling and storage. C-TRIC is situated on a major acute hospital site incorporating a broad range of clinical services with an active clinical research culture ideal for staging clinical research and trials.
View Larger Map
If you are entering Hospital Site from Crescent Link Dual Carriageway:
1) Turn left off dual carriageway
2) Once you come to mini-roundabout (about 50 yards) turn left again
3) Continue driving on this road until you see C-TRIC on your left hand side, large grey building with green roof.
If you are entering Hospital Site from Glenshane Rd coming from Belfast:
1) Turn right into main hospital entrance
2) Almost immediately, turn right again towards A&E
3) You will pass A&E on left and general carparking on right, keep driving straight down this road and eventually you will see C-TRIC on the corner on your right hand side.