Call for Abstracts Now Open!
Making the Right Decision, for the Right Patient, at the Right Time
C-TRIC is delighted to announce the 8th Annual Translational Medicine (TMED8) Conference
Authors are invited to submit abstracts for poster presentations:
To submit an Online Abstract please visit:
To align with the theme of personalised medicine, clinical decision making and patient safety, subject areas are:
2) Digital Healthcare
3) Care Pathways
Registration will be free of charge for accepted abstract submissions
There will be a prize for the best Poster in each subject area
The deadline for abstract submission is noon on Thursday 31st August 2017
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
- Please complete the Online Abstract Submission Form and submit to C-TRIC by noon on Thursday 31st August 2017
- You will be sent an e-mail to confirm the successful receipt of your abstract.
Advice for Authors of Abstracts:
- Abstracts have to be limited to 300 words (excluding title, author names, and affiliations) and a maximum of 3 references.
- Please use the headings listed in the Abstract Template for your abstracts:
Please write the title in lower case (with an initial capital letter for the first word)
Please list the authors as follows Author, A1., Author, B2., etc and use a numbering system to identify their different affiliations (if appropriate).
Please provide details of Department/School/Institution; address including town/city and post code for each author together with telephone and email contact details for the presenting author.
Material & Methods:
are not compulsory, but if you are using them, please include a maximum of 3 references listing authors (as above); title (in full); journal name (in full); volume; page numbers; year.
- The name of the proposed presenting author should be underlined.
- Presenting authors will receive an e-mail or letter informing them about abstract acceptance and the final format (oral or poster presentation).
- Applicant’s should indicate which subject area they are presenting their poster to.
- Presentations and Posters must be presented / submitted in English.
- Once the abstract is accepted, presenting authors commit themselves to attend the conference. Those submitting abstracts, should register separately for the conference. Presentations where authors have not registered 2 weeks prior to the conference will be removed from the programme.