We work with life and health science companies of any size and at any stage of development.
- Provision of incubation space for companies
Clinical assessment of devices
- Research Ethics and governance advice
- Integrated Research Application System form completion
- Designing and running medical device assessment studies
- Patient recruitment and sample collection for studies
Innovative Design, Optimal Location
C-TRIC is situated on a major acute hospital site allowing for co-localisation of clinicians, academics and industry experts. This makes C-TRIC an ideal location for staging clinical research and trials. We draw on the expertise of the nearby Ulster University campuses who are highly rated in the field of Biomedical Sciences, Bioengineering, Connected Health and ICT. C-TRIC strongly complements the University’s research and innovation capability in personalised medicine.